VGP Property’s independent Villas Santorini in project “GOLD MINE” is being built near Melmaruvathur on GST road (NH45). The majestic properties in Chennai are a tribute to the breathtaking island town of Santorini, Greece and are themed in sea blue and white, an ode to the serene colours of Santorini. These properties in Chennai unify divine elements of nature and thus each of the four homes bears its character:
Solaris – the Sun
Selina – the Moon
Stella – the Star
Santos – the Sea
The state-of-the-art Greek themed properties in Chennai stand facing east, covering a striking view of the GST road. Each of the villas is being constructed on 20 x 60 ft = 1200 sq.ft. plots and have a built-up area of 1591 sq.ft. inclusive of a covered car parking and compound walls.
The ground floor is an impressive utilization of space. The GST road, the car parking and the main road – all fall in one’s line of sight from the living room. The staircase in the ground floor is stylishly designed so one can see the first floor from the living room. It is followed by a powder room, dining room, a kitchen and a utility area.
A flight of stairs takes one to the first level. The master bedroom attached with a bathroom is connected to its private verandah which has a 12 x 7ft French window facing towards the east at the GST road and offers a magnificent view of the sunrise. The Guest bedroom attached with a bathroom lies opposite to the master bedroom.
Another set of stairs gives one a glimpse of the expansive blue stretch of sky at the open terrace on the second level laid with German technology heat resistant tiles that provide 80% sun protection.
The villas are few of the properties in Chennai that get their natural ventilation from sun light streaming in from 6 am to 6 pm through 4 x 7 ft French windows placed at the right spots throughout these properties in Chennai thus reducing 40% of the total power consumption.
VGP Property has made a unique initiative amongst properties in Chennai by enabling our happy customers to stay updated on every single detail of the construction starting from the materials used, laying of the base, curing, finishing etc.; watch your dream property in Chennai take shape step by step on our website.
- Each of the villas adheres to the golden rules of Vaastu Shastra.
- Sliding windows on various walls of these properties in Chennai are provided with German Technology UPVC noise reduction frames and are stylishly designed without sun shades.Chic ethnic grills provide for the safety factor.
- 50% column for earthquake protection.
- Abundant water in these properties close to the metropolitan city of Chennai are a virtue of bore-well connected to overhead water tank.
- Individual septic tanks and drainage facilities for each villa.
- Concealed piping system for electrical, plumbing and rain water harvesting.
- Stylish and quality bathroom fittings and commode.
- LED light fittings on the outer walls beautifully illuminate the villas and resolve security concerns.
- Car Parking
- Living room
- Powder room
- Dining room
- Utility area
- Master bedroom with attached bathroom and verandah
- Guest bedroom with attached bathroom